Create Branch in SVN Tortoise – Video Tutorial
1. Go the repository from Tortoise SVN menu, Right click anywhere in a Window select > Repository browser (the top option). This will take you to the repository viewer. All of the following will be done inside Repository Viewer.
2. Copy trunk contents to a new folder i.e banchesmybranch folder and commit (Right click on truck folder and click “copy to” which has the branch icon). This creates a branch
3. Check out mybranch folder to a working copy (right click branch folder and select checkout)
4. Make changes in the working copy and commit.
5. These changes are committed in the branch folder not in the trunk (main).